我有些事想要告诉你
I've got something to tell you.
你还生气呢 是吧
Oh. You're still mad, aren't you?
没有
No.
你很难让人一直生气 麦克·德尔菲诺
You're a hard guy to stay mad at, Mike Delfino.
我好像想明白为什么了
And I think I figured out why.
我想明白了当初是什么原因
I figured out what it was about you
让我在第一次见到你的时候就心动了(拨动了我的心弦)
that flipped my switch the very first time I met you.
一定是因为我有点邪邪的帅气
Gotta be the rugged good looks.
不是 不过这也不差
No. But they didn't hurt.
好吧 那是什么
Okay. So what was it?
你从不害怕
You don't get scared.
我
Me?
不会 不是这样
Nah, that's not true.
是这样的 你从来不害怕
No, it is. You don't get scared.
每个人见到你的时候都这么想
It's what everyone thinks when they meet you.
因为你总是照顾别人
Because you always take care of people.
你为什么是这样的
Why are you like that?
我的
Uh, my, um...
我爸爸以前会狠狠地打我妈
My dad beat the crap out of my mom
那时候我还小
when I was little.
很糟糕
Bad.
我能听见他动手打人
I'd hear it happening.
可一个十岁的小孩子
And there wasn't anything
什么也做不了
a 10-year-old kid could do about it.
所以
So...
可能是这个原因
Maybe this came from that, and, uh...
不过 我这辈子
But... my whole life...
每次看见有人遇到麻烦了
When I see somebody in trouble,
我都不能视而不见
I can't walk away.
不过我能告诉你我害怕的事情
But I can tell you something I am scared of.
我怕 我可能有点
I get scared that maybe somehow...
因为我可能不是一个很会表达的人
because I'm not the most expressive guy in the world...
我有多爱你
how much I love you.
不
No.
不 我知道的
No, I got that.
我该去做晚饭了
I should start dinner.
我记得你说过要修好篱笆上的邮箱的
I thought you said you were gonna fix that fence post.
明天
Tomorrow.
又明天
Ohh, tomorrow.
还有一件事
One more thing.
德尔菲诺
Delfino!
我们总是把生命中拥有的
We all take the gift of life
视为理所当然
for granted.
如果我们能放慢时间的脚步
If only we could slow things down.
我叫麦克·德尔菲诺
I'm Mike Delfino.
我刚租了隔壁西姆家的房子
I just started renting the Simms' house next door.
苏珊·梅尔 我住在街对面
Susan Mayer. I live across the street.
你干吗呢
Whatcha doin'?
把我自己锁在外面了 还裸着
Locked myself out, naked.
你还好吗
So how are you?
我从没见过你这么美
I've never seen you look so beautiful.
他说我怀孕了
He said I'm pregnant.
麦克
Mike?
因为你还没反应过来
Because before you know it...
拥有的就转瞬即逝
The gift is gone.
麦克 麦克 天哪
Mike. Mike? Oh, god.
麦克 别啊
Mike! No.
别啊麦克 不要
No. Mike. No.
不要
No!
麦克
Mike!
不要
No!